- 10.8 support for Gatekeeper, better recording, and mouse cursor hiding.
- Support for recording Retina displays at full or half resolution.
- Added the ability to record at a reduce scale to save CPU and disk space.
- The movie preview now has a player bar which can be used for scrubbing through the movie.
- Added a recording timer option, so the recording can be stopped after a set time.
- Dock and Status menu items for Pause/Resume
- Captured movies not inside the Movies folder can be double-clicked in Finder to open in Screenflick.
- UI Refinements
- More accurate frame rate measurement on 10.7, and improved recording performance.
- Much more accurate mouse event to frame syncing.
- Movie being recorded while Quit is now marked as valid
- Includes a new version of Soundflower